Is depression and anxiety affecting your quality of life?
Are the pressures of being a single parent causing you symptoms of anxiety?
Are the pressures of raising teens causing marital problems?
Does trying to be ‘good enough’ send you into a panic attack?
My name is Sherry Gaba. I have helped thousands of individuals like you to reclaim, their quality of life.
Who I Work With
I provide counseling and therapy services for adults, adolescents, couples, and families:
- Individual therapy – Personalized support and counseling to improve your emotional well being
- Single Parents – Individual assistance to help you cope through the struggles of co-parenting and being a divorced or single parent supporting your children.
- Couples Therapy – Qualified help and counseling with relationship advice that will deal with ongoing relationship problems.
- Marriage Counseling – Professional marriage guidance and support you need to save your marriage.
- Premarital Counseling – Make sure you are compatible and get the clarity you need to start your marriage off on the right foot.
- Family Counseling – Heal the hurt and help your family to feel whole again. Learn how to stop destructive patterns and gain the tools and communication that creates a closer family bond.
Counseling and Therapy Services
Choose from group or individual sessions in treatment and therapy of the following key areas:
- Anxiety Disorder – includes anxiety treatment for panic attacks, social anxiety, and developing techniques for dealing with anxiety.
- Mood Disorders – if you have emotional swings that take you to extremes, I can help you find balance and a healthy middle ground that provides the stability and calm to cope more effectively.
- Depression – having symptoms of depression? Together we’ll uncover what causes these feelings and explore ways to cope with depression that’s holding you back.
- PTSD – discover ways to cope with your Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and reclaim a healthy, strong quality of life.
- Substance Abuse – we’ll look deeper at the issues behind the substance abuse and help you rebuild healthy habits to support your new life.
- Dependency – therapy can help you break free from dangerous co-dependent relationships and find the self love, confidence and boundaries to live life on your terms.
- Addictions – every addiction has at its core a deep, unmet emotional need. Whether you are struggling with over-eating, gambling, sex addiction, OCD, over spending or other destructive behaviors, I can help you break the psychological and behavioral cycle and find the freedom you are seeking.
- Somatic Symptom Disorder – chronic pain doesn’t have to take over your life. I’ll help you manage ongoing pain and fatigue that is causing you emotional distress.
Areas of Service
I work with clients in Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Woodland Hills, West Hills and Malibu California.
Plus, online counseling is also available via Skype for patients outside of the local area.
Take the First Step to Emotional Freedom Today
I’d love to help you experience inner peace, happiness, and more meaningful relationships. Find out more about therapy and counseling services available to you by contacting me at 818-756-3338, or Skype sherry.gaba.
For information about life coaching, refer to the coaching page. Life Coaching can be done by phone or Skype from anywhere in the world.